DISCLAIMER, PRIVACY, USE, SECURITY AND COPYRIGHT
Should we ask you to impart certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be certain that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site, they allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can modify its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and recall information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and hence improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. And in no way does it give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit: http://optout.networkadvertising.org
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit pages on mixreading.com. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, https://mixreading.com/contact-us/.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at https://mixreading.com/contact-us/
All posts are made by me, Salwa Michel, and all opinions contained in any page or post are mine explicitly.
We may receive payment or products from time to time to supplement our posts, but this will never influence the content of what we write, and we will disclose if we have received any such compensation to you, our dear readers. We do this because we care about our readership and we want to be completely open and honest with you (and we are required by federal law to make those disclosures.)
We are more than happy to answer any questions about this if you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and its contents are the copyright of Mixreading.com © 2018. All rights reserved.
Mixreading.com does not allow for its original posts, pictures, and recipes to be reproduced anywhere. Mixreading.com allows a limited exception for social media platforms (like Facebook and Twitter), where we allow for a photo from a post to be shared as long as the share contains a link to our post and does not contain any other post content.
If you have an interest in posting one of our photos, text from our post, or on another site, you must first contact us for and obtain permission. However, we love being included in roundups, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at https://mixreading.com where you will find all contact information at https://mixreading.com/contact-us/ if you’re interested.